This is the third official pre-release since the projet has moved to Eclipse organization.
Download the Eclipse IDE package (~450Mo)
GEMOC Studio 3.0.0rc3 (2018/06/07)
This software is provided for all major OS.
The GEMOC Studio contains components supporting the GEMOC methodology for building and composing executable DSMLs.
It includes the two workbenches:
- The GEMOC Language Workbench, intended to be used by language designers: it allows building and composing new executable DSMLs.
- The GEMOC Modeling Workbench, intended to be used by domain designers: it allows creating and executing, debugging and animating models conformant to executable DSMLs.
1. New and noteworthy
1.1. Reminder of 3.0.0rc1 changes
- naming now follows eclipse conventions (org.eclipse.gemoc.xxx)
- Studio is based on Eclipse Oxygen
- improved test suites
- introduction of DSL file support
- introduction of behavioral interface support
- continuous integration on http://ci.eclipse.org/gemoc
- and some bug fixes
1.2. New in rc2
- Eclipse platform base is now Oxygen.3
- Waiting for a better integration in the official build, the Concurrent engine is now available via the Discovery.
- DSL file grammar is now based on a grammar similar to java properties grammar
- Improved Discovery
- improved robustness of messaging system
- Release engineering improvements
- re-activated equivalency classes computing
- upgraded version of Melange
1.3. New in rc3
- new Official example: K3FSM; It features a simple language with xtext/Sirius animation.
- improved DSL editor (with syntax highlighting)
- new documentation structure; now also available as webhelp online.
- management improvement of parallel steps in debuggers
- cleanup of some useless plugins (svn, cvs)
- upgraded version of Melange
- and some refactoring and bug fixes
2. List of Pull Requests in this release
The full history is also available in the CHANGELOG.md at the root of each repository
2.1. Pull Requests in repository gemoc-studio
- [enhancement] Add new K3FSM official example #81
- [enhancement] Add syntax highlighting to DSL files #78
- [enhancement] Add dockerfile and instructions for building documentation via docker #76
- [enhancement] Improve documentation #74
- [enhancement][refactoring][releng] Improve web documentation #72
- [enhancement][releng] Remove old scm connectors SVN and CVS from studio #71
- [enhancement] Replace Melange by DSL files in the role of entry point for the studio #70
- [enhancement] Improve dslfile grammar #63
- [bug] [tests] Workaround to discard webkitgtk error message #61
- [bump] Upgrade Melange to version 2018-04-11 #65
- [releng] Use Gren for release note management #66
2.1. Pull Requests in repository gemoc-studio-modeldebugging
- [enhancement][refactoring] Avoid direct model accesses in runtime services #42
- [enhancement][refactoring] Manage parallel steps in debuggers + refactoring #39
- [enhancement][refactoring] [Debug/Engine] Replace MSEOccurence” with “Step” when possible #34
- [bug] Fix timeline dimensions arrows wrongly disabled #54
- [bug][refactoring] Patch mutable field extractor for pure k3 project + helper refactoring #52
- [bug] Fix nullpointer trace constructor #28
- [refactoring] Move creation of generic debugger in common execution engine code #36
- [refactoring] Move debuggers from java engine plugins to execution framework plugins #31
- [bump] Upgrade Melange to version 2018-04-11 #37
- [bump] Upgrade Melange version to 2018-01-29 #26
- [releng] Use Gren for release note management #38