- Mathieu Acher, Associate Professor, Inria and Univ. Rennes 1, France (Co-PI) Mathieu’s research interests include variability and configurable systems, machine learning, and performance testing, applied in the context of software-intensive systems. He will contribute to RESIST by providing expertise on multimorphic testing and AI-based management of software variability/configurations.
- Olivier Barais, Professor, Inria and Univ. Rennes 1, France
- Benoit Combemale, Professor, Inria and Univ. Rennes 1, France. Benoit research interests include model driven software engineering (MDE), software language engineering (SLE) and software validation & verification (V&V); mostly applied in the context of (smart) cyber-physical systems and Internet of things. He will contribute to RESIST by providing expertise on the modelling continuum and digital twins.
Luc Lesoil, PhD student, University of Rennes 1 with expertise in machine learning, performance engineering, and software systems. Luc will bring his skills in statistical learning, data analysis, and software variations.
- Arnaud Gotlieb, Research Professor, Simula Research Laboratory, Norway (Co-PI) Head of the VIAS Dept. (Validation Intelligence of Autonomous Software Systems) with expertise in Software Validation and Verification of software-intensive systems and Artificial Intelligence for Software Testing. His recent research interests include the usage of constraint optimization and machine learning to improve software testing processes.
- Dusica Marijan, VIAS Dept., Senior Research Scientist with expertise in applying artificial intelligence techniques for improving software quality.
- Helge Spieker, VIAS Dept., Postdoc with expertise in artificial intelligence and software testing. Helge will bring his skills in metamorphic testing and machine learning.
- Mohammed Bachir Belaid, VIAS Dept., Postdoc with expertise in constraint programming and data mining, currently working on constraint acquisition for learning robot scheduling tasks.
- Mohit Kumar Ahuja VIAS Dept., PhD student with expertise in robotics and machine learning, currently working on developing methods for testing learning robots.
- Aizaz Sharif, VIAS Dept., PhD student, working on reinforcement learning for testing autonomous systems, with current focus on testing self-driving cars in simulation.
- Pierre Bernabé, VIAS Dept., PhD student, with expertise in machine learning, currently working on learning malicious behaviours in maritime traffic surveillance.
- Shaukat Ali, Head of Department of the COMPLEX department Simula with expertise in (1) CPS modeling, development, and testing; (2) Digital twins
- [Qinghua Xu] PhD student at the COMPLEX department working on building digital twins for CPS security for operational time analyses.