This is the first stable official release since the projet has moved to Eclipse organization.
GEMOC Studio 3.0.0 (2018/07/17)
This software is provided for all major OS.
The GEMOC Studio contains components supporting the GEMOC methodology for building and composing executable DSMLs.
It includes the two workbenches:
- The GEMOC Language Workbench, intended to be used by language designers: it allows building and composing new executable DSMLs.
- The GEMOC Modeling Workbench, intended to be used by domain designers: it allows creating and executing, debugging and animating models conformant to executable DSMLs.
1. New and noteworthy
- Naming now follows eclipse conventions (org.eclipse.gemoc.xxx)
- Studio is based on Eclipse Oxygen.3
- Waiting for a better integration in the official build, the Concurrent engine is now available via the Discovery.
- Introduction of DSL file support. Its grammar is based on a grammar similar to java properties grammar.
- New Official example: K3FSM; It features a simple language with xtext/Sirius animation.
- New documentation structure; now also available as webhelp online.
- Introduction of behavioral interface support
- Continuous integration on http://ci.eclipse.org/gemoc
- Improved test suites
- Improved Discovery
- Improved robustness of messaging system
- Cleanup of some useless plugins (svn, cvs)
- Support for java 9.
- Better support of gtk3 on Linux.
- Upgraded version of Melange and K3
- and some bug fixes
2. List of Pull Requests in this release
The full history is also available in the CHANGELOG.md at the root of each repository.
2.1. Pull Requests in repository gemoc-studio
- [enhancement] Add new K3FSM official example #81
- [enhancement] Add syntax highlighting to DSL files #78
- [enhancement] Add dockerfile and instructions for building documentation via docker #76
- [enhancement] Improve documentation #74
- [enhancement][refactoring][releng] Improve web documentation #72
- [enhancement][releng] Remove old scm connectors SVN and CVS from studio #71
- [enhancement] Replace Melange by DSL files in the role of entry point for the studio #70
- [enhancement] Improve dslfile grammar #63
- [enhancement][refactoring] Change grammar of DSL file to a grammar similar to Java property file #40
- [enhancement] Improve messagingsystem usability #38
- [enhancement] Improve xdsml test suites #35
- [enhancement] Add grammar and editor for DSL file #13
- [enhancement] Improve option management of GEMOC project wizard templates #9
- [bug] Fixes K3FSM example #89
- [bug] Change start option for java9 and gtk3 support #69
- [bug] [tests] Workaround to discard webkitgtk error message #61
- [bug] Improve Discovery error reporting in case of incorrect configuration #53
- [bug] ensures to run changeStyle in an UI thread when printing large messages on console #44
- [bug] Fix predefined update sites #29
- [bug] Remove last references to Eclipse Neon #28
- [bug] Make more robust retry loop in MessagingSystemManager #5
- [refactoring] Change keyword ‘semantic’ to semantics’ in dslfile #39
- [refactoring] Mass rename org.gemoc -> org.eclipse.gemoc #16
- [bump] Upgrade Melange to version 2018-04-11 #65
- [bump] Upgrade to Melange 2018-01-19 #48
- [bump][releng] Update tycho to version 1.0.0 #34
- [bump] Upgrade to latest k3 version #33
- [bump] Upgrade to Eclipse Oxygen #27
- [bump] Migrate to Eclipse oxygen #23
- [bump] Upgrade version of the studio to 2.4.0 #7
- [releng] Show summary of checked out branches in multibranch pipeline #92
- [releng] Use Gren for release note management #66
- [releng] Releng improvements #50
- [releng] Remove backlog tests from CI build #36
2.1. Pull Requests in repository gemoc-studio-modeldebugging
- [enhancement][refactoring] Avoid direct model accesses in runtime services #42
- [enhancement][refactoring] Manage parallel steps in debuggers + refactoring #39
- [enhancement][refactoring] [Debug/Engine] Replace MSEOccurence” with “Step” when possible #34
- [enhancement] re-activate equivalency classes computing #22
- [enhancement] Add a default value that should be used for swtbot tests of gemoc #19
- [enhancement] Improve xdsml test suites #18
- [enhancement] Improve gemoc project template wizard #5
- [bug] Fix timeline dimensions arrows wrongly disabled #54
- [bug][refactoring] Patch mutable field extractor for pure k3 project + helper refactoring #52
- [bug] Fix nullpointer trace constructor #28
- [bug] Fsm example fix #2
- [refactoring] Move creation of generic debugger in common execution engine code #36
- [refactoring] Move debuggers from java engine plugins to execution framework plugins #31
- [refactoring] Mass rename org.gemoc -> org.eclipse.gemoc #9
- [refactoring] Rename abstract dsl launch configuration delegate ui #8
- [bump] Upgrade Melange to version 2018-04-11 #37
- [bump] Upgrade Melange version to 2018-01-29 #26
- [bump] Update tycho to version 1.0.0 #13
- [bump] Upgrade k3 to latest version #15
- [bump] Migrate to Eclipse oxygen #11
- [bump] Upgrade GEMOC version to 2.4.0.qualifier #3
- [releng] Use Gren for release note management #38
- [releng] Remove old releng files with ref to Eclipse Neon #12
- [releng] Local full build support #1