- Restart the MarkedGraph Modeling Workbench (File > restart on the second
- Run the wikipedia example (using debug > run wikipedia example).
- right click on p3, select Gemoc > Toogle breakpoint. Do the same for t4. Nothing happens (symbols for breakpoints will be updated when running the next step).
- select a logical step. A green circle has appeared at the top right (north east) for the p3 place and t4 transition.
- select "Resume" to exit step by step mode and run the example
- execution stops on t4 transition and eclipse asks for switching to the Debug perspective.
We can notice that the breakpoint on p3 has no effect because there is no EF associated on a place. On the contrary, the execution stopped when EF of the t4 transition was about to fire.